Total Emphasis is a strategic content and digital marketing consultancy, operated by Keith O’Brien. We work with businesses and organizations of all sizes to become better storytellers, maximize the impact of their thought leadership and intellectual property, and efficiently distribute their content through proper channels.
We work with publishers, companies, founders, and individual executives.
Areas of specialization includes:
- Content strategy based on proprietary framework
- Company messaging and brand voice
- Conceptualizing and writing long-form documents (Annual Reports, Case Studies, eBooks)
- Ghostwriting (Blogs, Bylines, Social Media)
- Social media strategy (for executives and/or corporations)
- Branded content strategy (for publishers)
- Website copywriting
- Awards submissions
- Digital Marketing 101 (for startups without core marketing function)
Recent work includes:
- Content strategy overhaul for a top-three telecoms company
- Annual report for top-five US manufacturing company
- Bylines for 10+ clients published in Fast Company, Entrepreneur, Digiday, Forbes, Read/Write/Web,
- Social media content strategy and execution for 10+ partners at top-five global business consultancy; hospital association president of Pacific Northwest state
- Website refresh for several companies in the IT and healthcare space
Business strategy, IT, future of work, DE&I, adtech, media & marketing, and AI/ML (but it’s likely we’ve done work for your industry too).
We work with startups and established brands to refine their content strategy, creating brand voice and content guidelines, content calendars
We can create content small and large – from social media to blogs to white papers, and everything in between. We are happy to create content for you under our name or ghostwritten for you executives in their voices.
We produce website, marketing, and social media audits, based on years of expertise, industry analysis, and adherence best practices. We can provide community management, small media buys, and email marketing.